Thursday, May 4, 2017

IN MY PERSPECTIVE

Hi friends,


ATTITUDE


Many people are raising questions leading to discussions, arguments, opinions, etc. which revolves around education. It is not correct to connect everything to education. Education only gives Knowledge. Experience gives wisdom. Attitude gives character. 


A highly educated and intelligent person may be of bad character. An uneducated person may be of good character. Only his attitude decides about his character. It is inborn. No curriculum teaches attitude. He has come into this world with unfulfilled desires. 


Accordingly, his attitude and character are formed. No one can change it. Even if he tries he cannot change it. The switch lies with God. It will take many births for him to get his desires fulfilled and to become a man of good character. Lesser the desires, better the attitude.


OM SHANTI OM


When a person dies, most of the people say R.I.P. This is used only when the body is buried and not when consigned to flames. As per the Hindu tradition, we do only the cremation. So we should only say"I pray for the soul to reach the lotus feet of the Lore" or "I pray for the soul to attain Shanti" or "I pray God to give the soul Motcha" or simply "Om Shanti Om" or in Tamil  ஆத்மா சாந்தி பெற இறைவனை வேண்டுகிறேன்


HAPPY NEW  YEAR


In another few hours, the new year will dawn. We anxiously wait for its arrival. Some people will start celebrating on the previous night itself. On the new year day, we do not fail to wish everyone a happy new year. There ends the matter. We do not know whether the person is happy through the year or not. Okay, it is not possible as no one is reporting to us. At least we can take a wow not to hurt others during the year which itself will make others happy. Wishing a person happiness and making a person happy is entirely different. Let us all make others happy this year.


I VISITED THE GODS:


I suffered a viral infection for a week. I had severe headache, giddiness, vomiting, body pain, blurred vision, and I lost all senses. My DIL took me to the hospital. The Doctor gave medicines and tests costing 3000/. I did not know what happened. I thought my D-Day had come.


I went to heaven and met all the Gods. Maha Vishnu was lying in bed chatting with Mahalakshmi. He manages the Universe by keeping a replica of him in every living being. Lord Siva was in penance. Mother Parvathy was taking care of his duties. Lord Brahma was writing something. 


I told them "I am 71 and I have finished all my duties. I want to sell my house in Chennai and buy another one at Hyderabad. Everyone wants black money. I want only white. Please help me".They said, "It is impossible in India. You have come to the wrong place" and sent me back.


No comments :

Post a Comment