Tuesday, May 16, 2017

FOR THE SOLACE OF THE MIND

Hi friends,


A UNIQUE SATISFACTION


I was late this morning for my walk. It was at 9 AM. Whatever be the time, I never missed it. Today, on my way I noticed an old woman sitting in the hot sun in the corner of a street selling tomato and sapota in two baskets. 


She must be 70 plus with wrinkled skin and face. I waited at a distance and watched her. No one came forward to buy her products. She had covered her head with a dupatta to escape the heat. Having sympathy for her, I went near her to buy. 


But I didn't know Telugu nor she knew English. We could not communicate. Somehow I managed to buy one kilo each and gave her whatever she demanded. There was some unique satisfaction, I didn't know why.


SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE


A human is a mixture of good and bad. A person is good when good qualities in him are more and the bad qualities are less and vice versa. Life is the process of removing the bad qualities and to become a good person. It is difficult to achieve. It may take a lifetime. 


Removing bad qualities is realization. A realized soul leads a simple life without vices. They do not drink alcohol, go after women or indulge in unlawful and unethical activities. To teach any subject, the teacher must be well qualified in that subject. Otherwise, he is unfit to teach. 


There is no fixed qualification to teach spiritualism. Everyone becomes a spiritual teacher. The layman, with his disturbed mind, listens to such unqualified teachings to seek solace. It is not correct. You must listen only to qualified people who lived a saintly life. For Eg. Paramacharya.




No comments :

Post a Comment