Thursday, May 18, 2017

I AM A PROUD FATHER

Hi friends,


I AM A PROUD FATHER


I should say a few words about my son. He is not modern. He is conservative. He leads a very happy life. He is blessed with a wonderful wife and a beautiful daughter. He loves and takes care of his parents to the maximum. He makes his parents happy. 


He listens to their words and obeys them to the core. He is well-positioned and earns a good salary. He does not believe in sending his wife for outside jobs. But she runs a shop in artificial jewelry and earns a good amount. She does not fail to do her domestic chores and to look after the family. He does not have any outstanding loans


If my family is like a car, my daughter is the engine, my son is petrol and we are the drivers. I get a good return on my assets. He does not allow me to spend anything from my income. My house in Chennai will only go to him. Hence he does not want to go in for another house. 


If he sells the house, he may buy another at Hyderabad. He prefers to keep a low profile. He loves his uncles and aunts and his cousins and friends. He is a friend to all and foe to none. His motto in life is " help ever hurt never". I am blessed with a wonderful son.


A RESPONSIBLE  GIRL


For a girl to be endowed with both beauty and intelligence is the blessing of God. My DIL's younger sister is one among them. Though hailing from a humble background, she knows her responsibility at a very young age of 26. 


She did her degree in computer application creditably and scored good grades. She was selected by the Wipro Academy for a 4 year M.S. course by Bits Pilani and she came out successful. She was absorbed by Wipro and later she joined another leading IT company.


She is a responsible daughter to her parents and she is taking all efforts to make her parent's future secure. It is rare to find a girl who is beautiful, intelligent, responsible and devoted to the parents. I am glad to say that, like my children and DIL, she also calls me daddy. 


I am overwhelmed by her affection, love, respect, and regard for me. I heartily wish this wonderful girl all success, happiness, and peace in her life. God bless her.





No comments :

Post a Comment