Sunday, May 7, 2017

HAPPINESS UNLIMITED

Hi friends,


FOR A HARMONIOUS LIFE


While arranging the wedding of their children, the parents are only particular about the matching of the horoscopes. If they match, they proceed further and if the boy and girl physically like each other, they fix the wedding. They do not consider other aspects. 


There are 12 different types of people, rich/poor, beautiful/not beautiful, educated/not educated, city/rural, employed/unemployed, emotional/intellectual. Everyone has plus and minus. The children may have their imagination and expectation about future spouse and their qualities.


They do not disclose their views to their parents as they feel shy. The parents proceed on their own which leads to unhappiness. It is advisable for the parents and children to discuss what type of spouse they expect so that there are harmony and understanding before fixing up an alliance.


SELF APPRAISAL


Apart from posting bits on my timeline[wall], I have written about 120 articles. I really wonder how I am able to make it. I started writing on Jan 2016. When I first reached 30 articles, I was imagining when I would cross 50 as a milestone. This feeling was there for every 50 articles.


Just for self-appraisal, I reviewed my articles. To be frank with you, actually, I laughed at my writing. It was so bad. I myself could not tolerate it. I wondered how other people would have thought about it. The language, narration, usage of words, grammar, everything was not good.


Now I am fine-tuning every article. After another year, even this may look not up to the mark. That is the beauty of writing. When your child gets 60 marks, you are worried about the missing 40 marks. If there is an ink dot on white dhoti, we think not about the white but about the dot.


No comments :

Post a Comment