Saturday, September 2, 2017

BEFORE AND AFTER I AM 71 [2016]

Life is different for everyone. It is a riddle which none can fiddle. The success or failure depends on the decisions taken during critical times. I have taken decisions according to my knowledge. I am reasonably successful. Now I have lived my life for 74 years. We joined our son in 2016 when I was 71. I wish to tell you how I lived prior to and after I am 71.

BEFORE:

1. I was living in my house in Chennai with my wife until Oct 2016.
2. I was strict in spending within the returns on my investments.
3. I wrote accounts daily to control the expenses within the income
4. I never took any hand loan from anyone.
5. Food, clothing was need-based. I had no debit/credit card or I-phone. 
6. I had written my Will apportioning to my children after my wife.
7. I had covered medical insurance for 10 lacs each since 2004.
8. My mother is my God. I visited temples only on special days.
9. I was friendly with my siblings, their children, and friends.
10. I had no belief in spiritualism without renunciation. [Eg.Paramacharya]
11. I spent my days reading books, listening to music, browsing the Internet and walking.

AFTER:

1. I am living at Hyderabad with my son, DIL, and granddaughter. 
2. We visit our daughter in the US once in two years for six months.
3. I do not spend money nor write accounts as all our expenses are met by my son.
4. My investments are growing. I meet my sundry expenses on medicine, books, etc
5. Food and clothing are still need-based. I have no debit/credit card or I-phone.
6. I credit my son a reasonable sum periodically towards our maintenance expenses.
7. I apportion the rent from my house equally among my children.
8. I lead a 60% detached and 40% attached life.
9. I never go out of the house except for walking. I do not interact with others.
10. My DIL runs an artificial jewelry shop. We help her to our maximum. 
11. I spend my time reading books, listening to music, browsing the Internet, and walking.

No comments :

Post a Comment