Saturday, August 26, 2017

HOW TO LIVE YOUR OLD AGE?

Many people do not know how to live in their old age. The right attitude is the main issue. Many parents expect their children to lead a similar life like them. This is the root cause of all problems. My son is 102% different from me. But we are friends. We never interfere with each other. 

I have a daughter and a son. I never long for their love. Many long for children's love and care. As I love my wife and children, they love their spouse and children. If love comes on its own, then it is fine. If I long for it and if it does not come to me, then I will be unhappy. I live my life. They live their life. I don't interfere. They don't interfere. Let us mind our business and live together. 


Happiness is in the attitude of both husband and wife. Even in their old age, if they love each other as if they are in their 20s, life will be a paradise. Only if one ignores the other or if he/she is a widower/widow, then they suffer. The following points may help you to have a smooth run with your children and avoid going to an old age home.


HOW TO LEAD YOUR OLD AGE TO AVOID OLD AGE HOMES?


1. Do not demand, interfere, or dictate terms with your children's family.

2. Control your taste buds and eat minimum healthy foods.
3. Appreciate others whenever possible.
4. Do not get angry or hatred.
5. Give gifts. Do not spend your money on yourself.
6. Renounce fancy dress and wear a simple dress like dhoti.
7. Maintain your health by walking, meditation, and good exercises.
8. Write a Will if you have property.
9. Cover medical insurance for yourself and your wife.
10. Meet your expenses like medicine, books, travel, etc.
11. Compensate your children periodically for your maintenance.
12. Apportion any other income equally among the children.
13. Read spiritual books of knowledge to spend time.
14. Learn to lead a 60% detached and 40% attached life.
15. Pray to God seeking only peaceful death.



No comments :

Post a Comment