Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I WAS HEARTBROKEN

Hi friends, 


During my walk this morning, I saw a young man, aged about 25, in blue jeans and a matching T-shirt,  having a sumptuous breakfast in a roadside kiosk ordering various items of his choice.


Beside him, was a middle-aged woman, in torn and shabby clothes, seated on the road, pathetically staring at him and gesturing him to give her some food.


Without even bothering about her, he finished his meal, washed his hands, paid the bill, and left the place quietly. The woman then begged the shop owner to give her something to eat.


I was shocked to hear what he said to her. "Even your own son does not bother about you. Why should I?  Go away, don't sit here affecting my business. I do not run for charity"


My heart bled, my breathing choked and I was fanatically searching for Lord Krishna who had sworn that whenever necessary He would take the avatar to destroy the evil and to safeguard the poor.


God only created the Universe including human beings. Thousands of children are born every day. All are not alike. Some are beautiful, some ugly, some fair, some dark, some rich, and some poor.


All people marry only to get children. Everyone prays to Him to give them good children. All mothers nurture the baby in their womb with devotion. All children are born in the same way.


Then, why this disparity? How come these types of children?.



No comments :

Post a Comment