Thursday, April 20, 2017

THE TWO SIDES OF A COIN

Hi friends,


I never wanted this child. Somehow, he has come into my life. What to do? He is unmanageable. He is doing all the mischiefs. I can no longer tolerate. I am fed up with him. How long I can be patient? His father does not care. He is busy attending to his own work. He does not bother about my sufferings.  He does not remain at home and escapes to office. I feel like running away from this house. There is a limit to everything.


This 3-year-old devil of a child is ransacking the entire house like a battlefield. There is nothing that is left untouched by him in this house. I am tired of keeping the things back in its original place. I don't know why my dad taught me discipline, maintenance, and cleanliness. I shall be grateful if anyone takes this devil with them for some time. Oh my God, please save me from this monster.


For a change, I wanted to visit my friend who is in the next street. I had to take the devil also with me as there is no one in the house. We went to her house in an auto. She was very happy and welcomed us with all smiles on her face. I wonder, she likes my child very much. She took him in her arms and gave him a few kisses and 5-star chocolate. Her house was neat and tidy. My dad would feel very happy. 


My son started his routine. She was running after him, I told her all my problems with him and how tiring it was. Her reply shocked me. "Dear, You do not know the value of a child. I long for a child for years. I pray daily to the Lord for a mischievous child. What is the use of keeping the house in order? There must be a child to ransack it. You are blessed. I don't know when God will have mercy on me?


Her words struck me deep into my heart. She is able to look at from a positive angle. I was ashamed not to realize the value of my own child. I understood that there is another side to the coin. I thanked God for blessing me with a sweet child though mischievous. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.


No comments :

Post a Comment