Tuesday, December 3, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS 571 TO 585

571. When a person helps another wholeheartedly who is happier? The person who extended the help should feel happier than the receiver.

572. I can only sympathize with people who keep their cellphones glued to their ears all the time without knowing its repercussions.

573. Why people have a peculiar tendency to show more of their love towards a person at the time of the departure than during the stay?

574. People use WhatsApp because it is free. Even the rich want it free. Mental balance is affected to go through hundreds of messages.

575. In every technological development, there are both good and bad effects. The human mind is attracted to the bad and not the good.

576. To err is human. To repent is great. The mind should come to normal. No point in crying over the spilt milk. It is a waste of energy.

577. Friend, take a book, just read two pages a day for a month. You will see the result. Then you cannot live without a book. I swear.

578. Selecting a DIL is more difficult than a SIL. If she is a good DIL, she is more than a daughter as she is quite new to your family.

579. When I suffered from Shingles, it was my DIL who applied medicines in my eyes every half an hour, 30 times a day, for 90 days.

580. All my deposits, renewal, remittance, withdrawal, taxes, insurance, medicines, food are taken care of by my DIL. What else I need.

581. My entire family knows my plus and minus. I keep no secrets. I am an open book. My mind gets relaxed and my confidence develops.

582. I adore my children.They worship me.We are east and west but not cat and mouse.We have to carry on till the end.It is God's wish!!

583. When I conduct a function in my house, I always see that the income is more than the expense and the gifts are 70% of the expense.

584. You are living with your son's family. His friend, also known to you, has invited him to his birthday party. Will you go or not?

585. The biological clock in our body is designed to our activities. If we do not sleep or wake up on time we will suffer from Insomnia.




No comments :

Post a Comment