Thursday, June 11, 2020

RANDOM THOUGHTS 826 TO 840

826. Every beginning has to end. Every sunrise ends in the sunset. Every river ends in the ocean. Every birth ends in death. No stopping.

827. I do not hesitate to tell my children the mistakes I committed in life. I believe it may help them not to commit similar mistakes.

828. A river cuts the rock not because of its power, but because of its consistency. Never lose hope. Keep walking towards your vision.

829. A miracle can happen in any form - as a doctor, as a lawyer, as a teacher, as police, as a friend, as a stranger and many others.

830. Losing a mother at a young age is the greatest misfortune. Whilst some people long for mother's love, some do not care for them.

831. I do not get influenced by any Whatsapp messages. I just ignore them. Because I don't believe them nor read them nor spread them.

832. I an not a Gnani. I am a pebble on the shore, a bubble on the whirlpool. I scribble my experience. Just ignore, if you dislike it.

833. Indians lack Patriotism. Unity in diversity is a myth. The feeling of INDIAN is missing. Regionalism and separatism are predominant.

834. In the entire world, India is the only country where a guy feels shy, hesitant or fear to say "I love you" to the girl he likes.

835. The problem with the present generation and their children are "going to bed late in the night and getting up late in the morning"

836. Among pressure cookers, mixie, wet grinder, TV, fridge, washing machine, AC, Owen, name ONE item which is the most indispensable.

837. In the movies, the wedding takes place after the problems get solved. But in real life, the problems start only after the wedding.

838. A relationship is like an elastic. Too much stretching will result in breakage. Too much interference will break the relationship.

839. Earlier the production cost of a movie was less and also the ticket. Now the cost is high and also the ticket. Why should we bear?

840. Put an ant in the water. It won't get drowned. It will swim to safety. When an ant can do it why can't a human solve his problems?

No comments :

Post a Comment