Saturday, May 4, 2019

THE SOUL

I have a passion for writing. I write for the pleasure of it. I write for the beauty of the language. It is my baby and I deliver it. I find unique pleasure in it.


Every writer has a trick up his sleeve. That keeps his readers with him. Narration is my trick. It means describing an incident sequentially. It is tight rope walking. One has to tread step by step to reach his destination.


I want you to read my passage for its contents and for the beauty of the narration. While reading, please see whether I have properly explained the situation in order.  


If you are happy after reading, appreciate with a few words. That is the solace for my mind. I don't need anything else. Your appreciation is my motivation. 


Everyone knows Tamil writer Shri. Sujatha. But no one knows him personally. They know him only through his writings. He has captivated his readers by sheer excellence in writing.


I  want you to remember me for my words. I want you to be motivated by my writing. I want you to be inspired after reading. That is my success. That is what I want you to find in me. THE SOUL.


CATS NEAR THE KITCHEN


​My wife loves cats. She is soft hearted towards them. This may probably be due to the number of cats her mother was nurturing in her maternal home. Every day at 6 AM, two cats, mother, and child, regularly come near our kitchen. Not even a single day passed without their arrival. 


On hearing their call, my wife served them milk separately in two cups. After drinking the milk, they fled the scene. Whenever my wife sits in the lawn, they passionately come near her and cuddle with her. They moved in between her legs and showed their love by making sweet noises. How cute they are !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment