Thursday, May 16, 2019

TELEPHONE BILL / டெலிபோன் பில்

The house owner was surprised to see that the telephone bill was very high.

He told his wife, how the bill can be so high? I make all the calls to my friends and relatives from my office. I think you have made many calls.


His wife replied, I too make all my calls from my office. I do not make any call from here. I think the bill is high because our son should have made all the calls to his friends.


Their son told them, that he too made all his calls from his office only and that he did not make any call from home. He said I have seen the maid moving around the telephone many times.


The maid told them why do you find fault with me. As you all make phone calls from your work place, I also make my calls from my work place. What is wrong in it? Everyone fell silent.


ஒருவருக்கு வீட்டில் டெலிபோன் பில் அதிகமாக வந்தது..

.
அவர் தன் மனைவியிடம் கூறினார் நான் நண்பர்கள், உறவினர்களுக்கு போன் செய்ய அலுவலக போனை பயன்படுத்துகிறேன் நீதான் அதிகமாக பேசியிருப்பாய் என கூறினார்..
.
ஆனால் அவர் மனைவியோ தானும் தான் வேலைசெய்யும் இடத்தில்தான் போன் பேசுகிறேன்.. நம் மகன் அவனது நண்பர்களிடம் பேசியதால் பில் அதிகரித்திருக்கலாம் என்றார் அவர் மனைவி..
.
மகனோ எனக்கும் நான் வேலைசெய்யும் கம்பெனியில் போன் உண்டு அதிலிருந்துதான் நான் போன் செய்கிறேன் என்றான். நம் வீட்டில் வேலை செய்யும் பெண் டெலிபோனை சுற்றிவருவதை பார்த்திருக்கிறேன் என்றான் மகன்..
.
வேலைக்காரியோ, என்னை எதற்காக திட்டுகிறீர்கள் உங்களைப்போல நானும் வேலை செய்யும் இடத்திலிருந்துதான் என் நண்பர்களுக்கும், உறவினர்களுக்கும் போன் பேசுகிறேன் என அவர் கூறியதும் அனைவரும் அதிர்ச்சியடைந்தனர்..!

No comments :

Post a Comment