Sunday, May 26, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS 181 TO 195

181. By continuously watching TV, computer, laptop, I-pad and cellphone, you are likely to get 'dry eyes' due to damage to your tear glands.


182. I was madly searching for it throughout the house thinking that it is blue. When I remembered it is red, I located it immediately.


183. Anyone, who is fair-skinned and neatly dressed, should belong to a forward community. This is the myth in this country. How come?


184. Yesterday, a person called me and told very bad things about another person close to me. I just listened and ignored every word of him.


185. If a person inherits a strong heart, he will live long. But when he is old, he may suffer from various ailments if he does not stay healthy.


186. Myself and my wife were living happily and peacefully for 25 long years. Then we met and married. We are now searching for happiness and peace.


187. After the marriage, a husband and wife become the two sides of a coin. They just cannot face each other, but still, stay together.


188. You may marry by all means. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will surely become a philosopher.


189. People ask the secret of our happy marriage. I said we go to a restaurant twice a week. She goes on Tuesdays, and I go on Fridays.


190. Two top secrets to keep your marriage brimming with happiness: 1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it.2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.


191. When you are in love with a girl, Wonders happen to you. But once you get married to her, you wonder, what has happened to you.


192. Many people do not know that there is a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It is called marriage.


193. You know what I did before I got married? Anything I wanted to. Later, I did not worry even about terrorism because I was married.


194. You know what is a marriage? "Marriage can be just compared to a beautiful forest where Brave Lions are tamed by Beautiful Deers"


195. Most people think that marriage is the union of man and woman for sexual pleasure. It is secondary. It is for the union of minds.


         

No comments :

Post a Comment