Thursday, April 4, 2019

LEARNING ENGLISH LANGUAGE

1. English is a beautiful language. It weaves magic in 26 letters. Why people are not interested to learn this language is a mystery.

2. There was a time when I did not know the a,b,c of the language. My employers scolded me for the lack of my knowledge of English. 


3. I could not remain permanently in any particular job. I felt ashamed and heartbroken. I wowed to learn the language at any cost.


4. Then I started reading newspapers, magazines, and novels. I read the lines slowly to understand grammar and line formation.


5. It took me a long time to write a few lines on my own. Slowly it improved. I developed the habit of writing. I was happy about it 


6. Writing is my passion. I write in simple language, easy to understand for the common man. I do not use bombastic words to show off. 


7. I can guide and show the route. It is for the person to reach his destination. I cannot travel for him to reach the destination.


8. There are 23 languages in India. Hindi and English are spoken by the majority. We must learn an additional language apart from Tamil.


9. Hard work never fails. When I can do it, why not you? There is nothing wrong with learning a language. It helps. May God bless you.

No comments :

Post a Comment