Tuesday, June 5, 2018

RANDOM THOUGHTS 31 TO 45

31. Mind is compared to a monkey. To stop it from going to wrong paths, we must control it by doing good deeds

32. It is an art to appreciate others. Hardly one gets it. We may think why should we appreciate. Do not leave it. You will see the result later.


33. During the 44 years of my married life so far, I have never gone to any entertainment alone without my wife and children.


34. When the son becomes a father, the father becomes a grandfather. The son can never be like the father in knowledge, experience, and wisdom.


35. There are many people to write about politics, religion, caste, cinema, and home medicines. I write about life.


36. Mother, Father, wife, and children are your soul. You should live and die only for them. There is unique happiness. Rest is false.


37. The sacred thread [Yagnopaveedam] divides the body into two parts. The right side performs noble acts. The left side other acts.

38. If you think you are bigger than me, I am much bigger than you. If you think you are smaller than me, I am much smaller than you.


39. A friend asked for a loan. My guru said if money is important to forget the friend. If a friend is important, forget the money.


40. At the end of each year, one should assess his financial improvement during the year. Only then he will know his progress in life.


41. 41 years have gone since I started my life with Rs.50/. Duty, family, thriftiness, confidence, and effort are the soul manthras.


42. For the development of our country Love for cinema, political interest, religious affiliation, communal feelings should be avoided.


43. Can't we pray for few minutes, utter a small sloka and do 12 thopukaranams both in the morning and evening before the Lord.


44. To progress in life, one must follow a Guru. The Guru must have good character, experience, knowledge, wisdom, and right attitude.


45. It is inhuman to bargain with menial workers, servant maids, small-time vendors on the street. We must give them even more.

No comments :

Post a Comment