Tuesday, November 22, 2016

THE DIFFICULTIES IN WRITING

Hi friends,

Please take a piece of paper and try writing a few lines in any language on your own. Then only you will understand the difficulties in writing. It is not as easy as everyone thinks. A lot of effort is to be put in to be a successful writer. Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.

To begin with, I have to arrive at a concept that is of interest to the reader. It may take time. I have to think until the plot germinates. Then I develop it into a write-up in my mind. I start typing the draft. The words must flow. I am not an expert in typing. It takes time. My eyesight is also failing.

The real work begins only after the draft is ready. First, I have to look at the narration. The narration should flow in order. Then paraphrasing. It should be divided into paragraphs for the reader to find it easy while reading. Then I have to design the passage. ie shortening or lengthening wherever it is necessary.

Then comes the grammar. If it is grammatically wrong the reader may not appreciate it. Usage of the language is more important. Proper words should be used in proper places. The beauty of the language lies in the usage of words. Using bombastic words may not win the reader. A simple language is always liked.

After attending to all these aspects, the draft is checked for spelling mistakes. Then the first copy is run. It is checked again and again. A good writer will always find corrections to be made every time. He won't be satisfied. That is the beauty of writing. He never gets satisfied with his own work and feels it can still be improved.

It also gives more insights into a better understanding of the language, A writer should also be a good reader. Grammar, vocabulary, sentence formation, sequential flow of ideas, analysis of target readers, and holding on to the concepts are some of the aspects that play a key role in making a good article.

Writing an article is like delivering a baby. For a short article, it takes about three hours. For a longer one, it takes about 6 to 7 hours. For writing a book it takes months. A writer suffers a lot to bring out his product. I am not a professional writer. I scribble something​ ​that occurs to my mind​,​ not with any intention of educating others. I am a novice and I write ​as a pastime.

You are welcome to read my articles and post your​ ​comments, of course​ ​without any disrespectful remarks. With your blessings and support, I am able to reach this level. Therefore, I request your support by "liking" and "sharing" my articles with your friends. Otherwise, I have no other alternative but to stop writing. Thank you all once again. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.


No comments :

Post a Comment