Wednesday, November 16, 2016

INTERNSHIP WITH THE INTERNET.

Hi friends,

The Internet has a far-reaching effect on ​daily ​life. At the click of the mouse, one can find ​an​ answer. There is no need to go to the library and refer to books. I learned ​to use ​it myself on my laptop. I wish to share with you how I overcome a physical ailment using the Internet.

​In Chennai, I had​ family doctors. ​In​ Hyderabad, I do not know doctors and also Telugu. I can only go to hospitals. But ​they make me​  undergo various tests costing thousands.  Recently, I spent 4000/ for cold. As I am likely to get ailments due to old age, I decided to refer to the Internet as a trial and for first aid.


For the past 2 to 3 months my stomach has ​become sensitive​. I suffer from indigestion, sulfur burp, bloating, diarrhea, etc. ​It occurs mostly in the night affecting sleep. All home remedies have no effect. I have lost weight also. My digestive system is affected and I do not know what to do. 


I cannot travel, visit people, attend functions, go out with children, eat outside food, and I have to confine myself at home and be content with curd rice. It is very difficult to control oneself when others are enjoying it. They sympathized with me but they cannot ​forego​ food for me.   


I decided to check with the Internet ​for​ a remedy. Our digestive system is controlled by ​bacteria​. The good bacteria help in digestion and the bad ​one ​creates problems. ​The good bacteria control the bad ones to maintain health. Taking antibiotics, destroy the good bacteria ​and ​allow the bad ones to create health issues.


Probiotics contain good bacteria. I took one daily for 10 days. ​W​hen the good bacteria travels through the stomach, half of them get killed due to acidity. Only the rest reaches the colon for digestion


Prebiotics are a better alternative to probiotics. They contain indigestible fibers and helps good bacteria to grow. It withstands the acidity in the stomach. I took one daily for ten days. Digestion improved, diarrhea stopped, bloating disappeared. I develop a hunger and I​ eat​​ better. 

​I request ​doctors not ​to ​mistake me. It is not my intention to bypass them or ignore them. It is only​  learning from the Internet since it is a minor problem. In the case of serious ailments connected with vital organs, I shall not hesitate to go to a doctor​. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

No comments :

Post a Comment