Monday, November 14, 2016

GOD CAME IN PERSON TO HELP ME !!!

Hi friends,

When a person receives something good, he is on cloud nine. When he meets with a misfortune, he feels he has lost everything. To take both success and failure equally, one must have an equilibrium of mind. One must believe that God will rescue him at the proper place and at the proper time.

I worked in a company in the southern part of Tamil Nadu for 8 years from 1984 to 1992. ​I was looking for better prospects. I got an offer from a company in Hyderabad. I accepted the offer and resigned from my job. We packed and sent all household items to Hyderabad. 

As my daughter was in 11th std, I wanted to leave her under the care of my brother in Chennai. After my brother agreed, I met Mr. Dhavan, Secretary of Punjab Association who were running many schools in Chennai including the one at Anna Nagar. He was known to me.

I got a letter from him and went to Anna Adarsh school for women and met the principal Ms. Bhat. She was surprised to see me asking for admission in 11th std in Feb when the school was about to be closed for summer vacation. She refused to give admission and also informed Mr.Dhavan about her inability.

I was in a great dilemma. I did not know what to do. I could not take my daughter to Hyderabad since the syllabus was different. She would not be able to manage. I wanted to meet Mr. Dhavan to try again. I prayed to God to help me to overcome this tight corner. 

While I was walking on the platform, I met my friend Mr.Koteeswaran. After formal inquiries, I explained to him everything and the problem I was facing in the admission of my daughter. He told me not to worry and to meet him at his house early morning the next day without giving me any detail. 

I went to his house the next day at 7 AM. He took me to another house nearby. He knocked at the door and it was opened after a few minutes. A fair middle-aged lady dressed in a nightie opened the door. She welcomed us warmly and talked to Koti in a friendly way. 

Koti introduced me and explained my difficulties to her. He also told her that I would miss a great career if I did not admit my daughter in the school.  She took her visiting card and wrote on the reverse side giving instruction to Ms. Bhat. She said there would be no problem. We thanked her and left the place. 

I took my daughter and met Ms. Bhat. I gave her the visiting card. After seeing the card,  she stood up and exclaimed "Incredible, why didn't you tell me you knew her". Immediately, she gave admission to my daughter. God came to help me in the guise of the Director of Public Instruction !!!  MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

No comments :

Post a Comment