Monday, October 10, 2016

TWO IN ONE

Hi friends,

THE INVADER.

We did not know how it entered our house. No one noticed. It had come stealthily without our knowledge. It was ransacking our house. It had cut the provision pockets, new clothes, oil cans, bread pockets, biscuits, etc, and left nothing. The loss was considerable. During the night, it had free run making my wife tremble with fear which to date I could not do. She had sleepless nights. It was so alert to go into the hiding.


I suggested, we could close the doors of the kitchen and bedrooms, and empty the storeroom to kill it or drive it out. We got ready with a stick on hand but everyone got onto the chairs out of fear. I felt sorry for the little one. The moment it went out either a crow or a cat or a dog would enjoy a nice breakfast. Knowing our plan, it ran straight into the TV cabinet from where it would be difficult to chase it away

.
I went to the nearby provision store to complain that it was coming only from his shop. He laughed at me but suggested a powder meant for it. He asked me to apply it on a coconut kernel and to keep it in the place where it was hiding.

After two hours my wife found it dead behind the washing machine. She was afraid of even the dead one, I had to clean the place and bury it with state honors. My heart went out for the little mouse in losing its life without listening to my words by escaping out of the house


I JUST LOVE THE KIDS


I just love the kids. Not only my children but also other's children. They are cute, energetic, playful, and restless. Most of the girl children are timid, shy, and reserved but the boys are somewhat bold. Whenever I see any child below ten, I like to interact with them, put them questions just to have fun, and play with them. Normally, I ask only a few questions to test their intelligence.


The questions are: 

1. Whom do you like more? your father or mother? 
2, How many letters are there in A, B, C, D?

You will find the questions are simple. Mostly, this happens during a journey either on the train or bus or in some functions. I find children of educated parents answered without shyness. Other children just twisted their bodies out of shyness and do not answer. Secondly. for the first question, they answered either the father or the mother or both. For the second question, they answered 27, or 28, or 26.


One 8-year-old girl stunned me with a wonderful answer when I was traveling to Chennai from Bangalore in Brindavan Express. I hugged the girl, appreciated her, and gave her a chocolate.


HER ANSWERS WERE 

1. I LIKE MY MOTHER AT HOME AND MY FATHER WHEN WE GO OUT.
2. IT IS 4 LETTERS.

BRILLIANT IS IT NOT?
.



No comments :

Post a Comment