Tuesday, January 7, 2020

RANDOM THOUGHTS 676 TO 690

676. Many people think they are destined to achieve great things. God decides the path for everyone. We have to just carry on our duty.

677. Remember, by getting anger and other emotions, we are only physically and emotionally affected. But the other person goes scotfree.

678. Whether it is pleasure or pain, the human mind does not own responsibility. It attributes it to some other reason or to God's wish.

679. Some issues that are morally wrong may be legally correct. But no issue that is morally correct should be legally wrong. Correct?

680. I do not believe in astrology because I doubt the accuracy of the horoscopes, talent of the astrologer and disturbance of mind.

681. In the US, if you tell the immigration authorities that you have come to help your conceived daughter, they will not allow entry.

682. All American women are able to look after themselves. They don't expect any help from their parents or in-laws during pregnancy.

683. A doctor is a person who holds your ills by giving you pills. He also kills you by giving you his bills making you write your Will.

684. Both morning & evening my wife and I take a walk. We catch up on the day. Enjoy the sunset. Give thanks for another day together.

685. At 35 it was about building our future, business and wealth and the stress that goes with it. At 65 we get to enjoy the moments.

686. At 35, I was worried about everything. At 65, I focus on the positive. Avoid the negative. And I would not trade my happiness.

687. At 35, I could not focus on spirituality. At 65, I have now all the time to meditate and focus on spiritual aspects and do yoga.

688. At 35, I could not love my family. At 65, I now hang out a lot with my family and friends and rejoice my time in their company.

689. If you are 35, next time when you look at someone over 65, please do not feel sorry for them. They may be feeling sorry for you.

690. From 2016 to 2019, my articles are read by 56,840 people around the world including 30552 from India, USA-16225, and France-3078.

No comments :

Post a Comment