Thursday, January 9, 2020

I AM A MISFIT HERE

1. Like doubting Thomas, I always try to find fault with others. Hence I have limited friends.

2. I believe that every item should be kept in its place. I do not like it if it is displaced.

3. Every work must be done on time or I go mad. I have a calendar and clock in every room.

4. I write accounts daily. I check whether the income and expenditure tally or I will go mad.

5. I do daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning and to check whether it is complied with.

6. I have a firm belief in what I do. Whether saving or investing, I see that I should reach my goal.

7. I do not have iPhone, debit, or credit card, and I do not like AC trains, cars, and flight travel.

8. I think thrice before venturing into anything. People say a carefree life is a pleasure.

9. I can remain within my house for any number of days without going out even for a minute.

10. Any song that comes to my mind early in the morning, I go on humming the tune for the whole day.

11. I do not sit cross-legged in front of elders. I mind my language whenever I talk to them.

12. Good qualities like fancy dress, loudmouth, bad language, shouting are not my choice.

13. I do not like to argue or fight. If I am wrong, I will surrender and pacify within an hour.

14. Within my income, I always plan to enjoy my life to whatever extent it is possible.

15. I never get angry nor I shout at others. I just sympathize with their ignorance.

16. I have come up in a hard way. I lived a disciplined life. I believe in idealism. Hence I cannot accept criticism.

17. When I say anything in the first person singular, only God can question me and not mortals.

No comments :

Post a Comment