Saturday, March 9, 2024

POSITIVE THINKING !!!

Here are some examples of positive thinking.


1. Doctor : Your Liver is enlarged


Patient : Does that mean it has space for more whisky ?

(This is called "Positive Thinking"


2. Lady to her dietician :- What l am worried about is my height and not my weight.


Doctor:- How come???


Lady :- According to my weight, my height should be 7.8 feet..


(This is called "Positive Attitude")


3. A Man wrote to the bank. "My Cheque was returned with remark 'Insufficient funds'. I want to know whether it refers to the Bank or my account?”


(This is self confidence in its peak !!)


This one is classic !!


4. A cockroach's last words to a man who was about to kill it : "Go ahead man and kill me, you are a coward. You're just jealous of me because I can scare your wife and you cannot..!!!!" 

No comments :

Post a Comment