Sunday, February 9, 2020

RANDOM THOUGHTS 721 TO 735

721. When a man becomes old, his wife loves their children and he becomes lifeless. There he thinks about VAANAPRASTHAM  and  SANYASAM.

722. All the people are self-interested only. The percentage only varies. Lesser the percentage more the understanding and vice versa.

723. If we keep the six openings in our head open and the other one closed, we will always be happy. Otherwise, we will surely suffer.

724. When one is in a critical situation, if he is mentally prepared to face the worst, he will have no difficulty to solve the problem.

725. If someone has some belief in something, I do not thrust my belief on him. I just leave it. For, it may lead to misunderstanding.

726. In my opinion, an elderly couple can interfere in a dispute between a younger couple. However, the reverse is not acceptable to me.

727. A restaurant is a place where only the food is provided and a hotel is a place where both accommodation and the food are provided.

728. People advise others not to expect anything from anybody. As long as you make them do things, there is no question of expectation.

729. Every inch in a house should be used. If there is idle and unutilized space, then it is oversize and it is a mere waste of money.

730. Subsequent and consequent have a different meaning. Subsequent means what comes next. Consequent means what is the effect caused.

731. The other side of the river always looks green. Only when we go to another place, we will know the beauty of our place. It is true.

732. The words personal and personnel have different meanings. Personal means belonging to a person. Personnel means employees/workers.

733. Americans believe feeding of the birds causes overpopulation, poor health, the concentration of feces, and aggressive behaviour.

734. If I find that the other person tries to exhibit his knowledge and intelligence, I shall keep my mouth shut and will listen to him.

735. When I sprained my wrist, my doctor friend suggested applying VOVERAN gel instead of MYOSPAS tablet which is harmful to the body.

No comments :

Post a Comment