Tuesday, November 26, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS 526 TO 540

526. An American couple was walking a cute baby in a stroller. As customary in India, when I tried to touch the baby, I was not allowed.

527. Many Indians, especially children, living in the US suffer from infection when they visit India. So they are not willing to visit.

528. I am an Indian. I am also a patriot. That does not mean we should not appreciate what is good in other countries for our knowledge. 

529. Though infrastructure and lifestyle have improved, the attitude of the people should change and India should regain its lost glory.

530. How wonderful is Garuda's reply to the snake, on Lord Shiva's neck, that everyone will be happy if he stays in the proper place.

531. Dr.Robin Cook M.D. has written more than 30 interesting noels based on Medicine. I suggest, to my doctor friends to read them.

532. If you have the Netflix connection, I  suggest you see the Korean movie 'TRAIN TO BUSAN'. Don't blame me later for not suggesting.

533. I do not possess nor I know how to use any of the modern apps in my day to day life. I am very happy to follow the old lifestyle.

534. An epidemic is the occurrence of an infectious disease in a place at a given time.Pandemic is an epidemic of worldwide proportion.

535. Luxury in life is the result of greediness and it will never end. Peace is the result of a contented mind and there is no greed.

536. Talents differ from person to person. None is superior or inferior in this world. All beings serve as spokes in the wheel of life.

537. Habit means a regular practice, both good and bad, which is hard to leave. It becomes a passion and later it becomes an obsession.

538. We claim to be great patriots. Whether any industrial product we use is manufactured with Indian technology? Can you name anyone?

539. How nice it would be if every soul in a family is highly religious performing their daily rituals from dawn to dusk without fail.

540. Do not take the wrong side. Neutrality helps righteousness, never the corrupt. Silence encourages mental peace, never the agitated

No comments :

Post a Comment