Monday, November 18, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS 451 to 465

451. I am just writing what I have observed during my trip to the US. I have not downgraded India in any way. I think I am fair enough.

452. It is not a boon to live in the US. It is not a curse to live in India. I write about the US, only for the knowledge of my friends.

453. After becoming an overseas citizen, one should surrender all ID cards issued by Indian govt as he is no longer a citizen of India.

454. After becoming an overseas citizen, Indians can obtain "Overseas Citizens of India" card from Govt. of India by paying Rs.15000.

455. Indians, after becoming US citizens, can get citizenship for their parents and in-laws who will get US$ 500 every month from Govt.

456. Indian parents are not willing to settle with their children in the US for sentimental reasons. Where Rama lives should be Ayodhi.

457. If a person leads an economical life in the US and sends a max of his income to India, he can become self-sufficient in 15 years.

458. Like communal differences in India, there is discrimination among white and black people and indifference between faiths in the US

459. If you ask me whether I prefer India or US, I would say, I have designed my lifestyle so that I can stay anywhere in the world.

460. In US,when a school bus stops, a 6' rod protrudes in the front and STOP signal with red light appears on the left to stop traffic.

461. In US, the squirrel looks like a rodent. No RAMA lines on its back. It doesn't look beautiful. Our squirrel is lovely to look at.

462. The quality of vegetables, fruits, and provisions are of a high standard in all the shops. No adulteration or infected vegetables.

463. In the US, during winter, people cover 90% of their bodies with clothes. During summer, only 10% of their bodies are covered with.

464. Almost all people own a pet dog or cat. There is no stray dog on the street. They do not hesitate to clean if it poops in the open.

465. The US is pollution-free. You will not find dust, garbage, open drainage, smoke, etc. anywhere. Govt and people cooperate maximum.

466. In the US, higher education is costly. Graduation is 4 years. The fee is 24 lakhs. Master's degree is 2 years. The fee is 30 lakhs.


No comments :

Post a Comment