Friday, November 22, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS 496 TO 510

496. How nice it would be if the entire world has one nation, one religion, one text, one culture, one language, one govt and one law?

497. The realization of God comes only after total renunciation. It is impossible to achieve. Hence, I do not talk about spiritualism.

498. I find some GIF gives the impression that the person is suffering from epilepsy. It is also sore to one's eyes. You agree with me?

499. If one "thinks" that he is the only soul in this world and designs a routine from dawn to dusk, he can live anywhere in this world.

500. In a language, there are polite and harsh words. One should not use harsh words. It will hurt others and he will not be respected.

501. In between friendship and self-respect, I value self-respect. I do not hesitate to disown a friend if he fails to give me respect.

502. I am the prince, I am the pauper, I am the master, I am the servant, I am the head, I am the tail, I am everything, I am nothing.

503. In the Jury system, a lawyer purposely asks a question to raise an objection.But the point is already sowed in the minds of Jurors

504. The human mind is deeper than the ocean. People talk about devoted spouses and children. God only knows what lies in their minds.

505. After a journey, we gather our luggage to alight at the destination. But in our last journey, there is no luggage nor destination.

506. How does one know that his parents are his real parents? It is just a belief that someone close to him has told him. Am I correct?

507. My post questioning whether our parent is our real parent only implies that we should consider every elderly person as our parent.

508. Religious fanatics talk about following the culture. It is impossible to follow in toto. To what extent they follow is debatable.

509. There is a proverb in Tamil. "Those who are afraid of the tig4r can lie over me". It is a clear tactic to escape from the tiger.

510. Sixty years back the culture and attitude of India people were the best. In the entire world, India and its people were respected.


No comments :

Post a Comment