Wednesday, July 26, 2017

SEPARATION IN SUMMER

Some people like their wife. Some love them. Some adore them. Some find them indispensable. Hence they are called better half. One of my friends calls his wife as the best half. Everyone has experienced the agony of sending his wife to her parent's house for the summer vacation. 


The longer the separation more the feeling for food, companionship, caring and sharing. Every day we long for their return. If the place of her visit is nearby we visit there often until her return. A man cannot live without his wife. All wives know this and feel happy about it. 


When I was young, I also sent my wife to her parent's house during the summer and suffered. Two days before her arrival, I used to spend a sleepless night. On the day of her arrival, I went to the station long before the arrival of the train.


I am unable to guess why men are like this and fight with the wife afterwards. Why can't they love her all the time? It is intriguing. I am not sure whether wives also suffer due to separation. I think they are happy to go to their parents. What do you say bitter half?

No comments :

Post a Comment