Sunday, December 18, 2016

KANNAN WEDS GEETHA

Hi friends,


It was 3rd Feb 1974. The most important day of my life. It was my wedding day. On this auspicious day, I married Ms. Geetha, d/o Mr. S.Rangarajan of Srirangam. The function was celebrated in a simple way in their house itself and not in any hall. 


There was no video in those days but only photographs. People did not even know how to smile for the photo. The bride was shy always. I am pleased to present before you the photos taken during the function.


Nowadays people take hundreds of photos for the wedding album. Within a short time, they forget about it. For my wedding in 1974, only 16 photos were taken. That is the economy. I am still preserving them


இப்போதெல்லாம் கல்யாண ஆல்பததில் நூற்றுக் கணக்கான போட்டோக்கள் ஓட்டுவது வழக்கம். சில நாட்களில் அவை இருக்கும் இடமே தெரியாது. 1974 இல் எனது திருமணத்தில் எடுத்த போட்டோக்கள் மொத்தமே பதினாறு போட்டோக்கள் தான். அதுதான் சிக்கனம். அவைகளை நான் இன்னமும் பாதுகாத்து வைத்திருக்கிறேன். 



A BIG THANK YOU FOR VIEWING.

No comments :

Post a Comment