Monday, February 22, 2016

GRAND CHILDREN A REAL PLEASURE.

Hi friends,

The very purpose of marriage is to get children. But they do not find time to enjoy the company of their children. They are in pursuit of money for their livelihood without which life will be difficult. But grandparents are different. They have all the time in the world to enjoy their grandchildren. When compared to the parents, the grandparents are the blessed ones. 


I got my first grandchild, a boy when I was 54. Being the first child, the love, attachment, and feeling were more. He was named Pranav by his paternal grandmother. He was cute, intelligent and never gave problems. Until he was 2 or 3, I used to carry him everyday morning and evening for a walk. He used to tell the names of all the cars on the road.


For some time I used to take him to the school and to bring him back home in my motorcycle. During the journey, we had wonderful rapport. I used to tell him lion and mouse stories which he used to listen with awe. Later he said it was boring. Children grow fast and they develop interest elsewhere. Slowly you lose interest when you get more grandchildren and when you become old.


I have two grandsons through my daughter and one granddaughter through my son. My daughter has gone to the US. Hence acquaintance with grandsons is minimum. But we stay with our granddaughter. We enjoy her company all the time. We see her grow every day. She is cute, intelligent, calm and pious. I love her very much. I post below some of the videos taken while she was a kid.


My grandsons are in no way lag behind. The first one Shri.K.Pranav has learned clarinet. His guru is the famous Shri.A.K.C.Natarajan. He has almost completed his lessons and arangetram has taken place. The second one Shri.K.Keshav is learning violin. His guru is Ms. Radhika from New Jersey in the U.S. I am very glad to post below the videos of their performances.


                                       



2 comments :

  1. One is at the peak of their career when the children are growing up. It becomes difficult to give too much time to them. Whereas one is at the dusk of their lives when grandchildren are growing up. One has the time to share their experience wisdom and love with the grand children. And the kids also benefit by growing up under the shadow of both their parents and grand parents

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very nice!!!
    Oct 20, 2014
    Kannan T.N's profile photo
    Kannan T.N
    pleasing
    Oct 21, 2014
    Kannan T.N's profile photo
    Kannan T.N
    nice---geetha patti
    Oct 21, 2014
    Kannan T.N's profile photo
    Kannan T.N
    super---anu aunty
    Oct 21, 2014
    Vidya V's profile photo
    Vidya V
    Very nice...overall great...charanam very well played I thought.

    ReplyDelete