Monday, April 1, 2024

NEW GENERATION ENGLISH !!!

Changes are inevitable. English language is no exception. Over the period it has undergone a lot of changes under the new generation. Here are a few. Without knowing them, you can’t deal with the younger generation.


1. I am excited- I am hyped.


2. I am tired- I am beat.


3. A good feeling- a good vibe.


4. That is popular/trendy- that is so hip.


5. She was scared- she was chickened out.


6. I like to wake up early- I am an early bird.


7. I love reading- I am a bookworm.


8. I love good food- I am a foody.


9. I love travel- I am wanderlust.


10. I can’t eat more- I am stuffed.


11. I am very busy- I am swamped.


12. I am hungry- I am starved.


13. I am thirsty-I am parched


14. I am sleepy- I am doused.


15. I am leaving- I am out of here.


16. I have no money- I am broke.


17. I have a lucky period- I am on roll.


18. I am in trouble- I am in hot water.


19. It is not your responsibility- you are off the hook.


20. I am focused- I am in the zone.


21. Good job- kudos


22. Shut up- zip it


24. No problem- no sweat.


24. I forgot it- it slipped my mind.


25. I am listening to- I am all ears.


26. I have not seen you- long time no see.


27. Nothing- bugger all.


28. This is bad- this is wack.


No comments :

Post a Comment