Sunday, October 3, 2021

I AM A BLOGGER

During our first visit to the US in 2013, our daughter presented a Samsung laptop to my wife on her birthday. She installed U-tube and we enjoyed seeing movies during our stay there for six months. After our return to India, we could not make use of the laptop since we did not have wifi in our home.

Only when we visited our son in Hyderabad, we could make use of the laptop since he had wifi. During our subsequent visits, she got us an Ipad, a Samsung tablet, and two I-phones. In 2015, she opened a blog for me and persuaded me to write articles, kindling my inherent interest in writing. For, when I was a 10-year old boy in Vaigai Dam, I had the taste of writing by publishing a handwritten magazine KALANJIAM.

Since Jan 2016, I have posted about 660 articles and 2600 snippets in English and Tamil in my blog. It is mostly based on my knowledge, imagination, and life experiences. Sometimes it takes hours to get an idea and days to write. The readership of the blog so far has exceeded 80,000 including 47K India, 21K USA, 4K France, and 8K the rest. Daily it is about 50 on average.

My postings in my blog can be classified as follows:

1. My life incidents without naming the person or affecting anyone in any way.

2. Snippets and Random thoughts based on my imagination.

3. Lectures of great people viz Paramacharya.

4. If I come across an article which I consider good for society.

5. Kitchen tips gathered from my wife or elsewhere.

6. Jokes that I come across.

Thank you all.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment