Monday, July 19, 2021

RANDOM THOUGHTS 871 TO 885

871. In Srimad Bhagavatham, righteousness or dharma is described as austerity, cleanliness, kindness, and trust or truthfulness.

672. A successful marriage basically requires falling in love with the same person again and again until it is accepted by the other.

873. The world wonders about Indian secularism. But here the feeling of INDIAN is missing. Regionalism and separatism are predominant.

874. Who is great? The lyricist who wrote beautiful lines or the singer who sang melodiously or the composer who gave mesmerizing music.

875. People indiscriminately use any soap for bathing. Only soaps having a PH of 5.5 are ideal for our body. CliniBath is one such soap.

876. Since senior citizens are not going out in the sun due to covid, they may take D3 1000 IU once or twice a week on the doctor's advice.

877. Music is divine including film music. We must listen to songs of different languages to assess the standard of Tamil movie songs.

878. Everyone has a purpose in his life. My purpose is to write my experiences in simple English, easy to understand, for the reader.

879. When you are a bachelor, you are happy to see the married couples. But when you are married, you are happy to see the bachelor.

880. If what one says is not to my liking, I just smile and keep quiet. If one's REPLY is not to my liking, I just smile and keep quiet.

881. If it is 8-30 Am on Sunday, we have 'Knorr' make tomato soup in our family without fail. How about you?

882. I am a music addict. I get a song in my mind early in the morning. It may belong to any genre. I go on humming it throughout the day.

883. The language of the song is not my concern. If I do not understand its language, I develop my own lyric and enjoy the music.

884. When the curd is about to become sour, put a piece of coconut in it. It will not turn sour. 

885. On the cellphone, previously every call was charged. After the advent of limited calls, people are glued to their phones for days. 

No comments :

Post a Comment