Saturday, February 25, 2017

TERRIBLE ENGLISH

Hi friends, 


The beauty of any language is in the usage of proper words. We must use the apt word suitable for the place. Otherwise, the beauty of the language is lost. In earlier days we were taught synonyms and antonyms to improve upon the usage.


Now, due to the advent of the Internet, laptop, Whats app, messenger etc, usage of the language has become totally different. If Shakespeare is alive now he will be clueless. People do not have the time and patience to read long passages


.Since I belong to the old school I am trying to cope with the trend and I am learning. Meanwhile, I read a posting on FaceBook by a friend about the usage of the English language which is funny and also thought-provoking.


.Terrible English by PT sir of a school in a village: Please enjoy.


1) There is no wind in football. 


2) I talk, he talk, why you middle talk? 


3) You rotate the ground 4 times. 


4) You go and understand the tree. 


5) I'll give you clap on ur cheeks. 


6) Bring your parents and your mother and especially your father. 


7) Close the window airforce is coming. 


8) I have two daughters and both are girls.


9) Stand in a straight circle.


10) Don't stand in front of my back 


11) Why Haircut not cut..? 


12) Don't make noise.. principle is rotating in the corridor 


13) Why are you looking at the monkey outside the window when I’m here?


14) You talking bad habit 


15) Give me a red pen of any colour. 


16) Can I have some snow in my cold drink? 


17) Pick the paper and fall into the dustbin. 


18) Both of u stand together separately. 


19) Keep quiet the principal just passed away!


A BIG THANKS FOR THE FRIEND

No comments :

Post a Comment