Monday, May 8, 2023

Random thoughts 1416 to 1430.

 1416. Feeling happy in keeping the money safely in the pocket or feeling happy in spending the money on what one likes is the essence of life.


1417. The most enjoyable part of life is the retired life provided one lived a planned life from the beginning.


1418. If a devotee is allowed to take either a statuette of Lord Ram made of stone or a  statuette of Ravan made of gold, which one will he take?


1419. A small dot can stop a long sentence, but a few more dots can give continuity to it. Amazing but true. Every ending has a beginning.


1420. As per the fundamental rights, the police are not empowered to beat, slap, or hurt anyone for any reason either during interrogation or in jail.


1421. Three of the best qualities of my DIL are 1. Never argues. 2. Always friendly and smiling. 3. Most obedient and honest.


1422. Some people have an urge to make a counter statement. Even for a fact that “the sun rises in the east”, they will make a counter. That hurts.


1423. Better to show care instead of advising. Better to encourage instead of appreciating. Better to fix life instead of telling how to live.


1424. Developing a growth mindset is crucial to succeed instead of focusing on what others are doing. Focus on the best that you can do.


1425. I asked a boy “whom do you like the most- your father or mother? He said, he liked his mother when he is at home and father when going out.


1426. Who do not hesitate to say “please, sorry, thank you, welcome,and you are correct” will succeed and will have many friends.


1427. Elder and older are both adjectives. Older can be used of people and things, but elder can only be used of people.


1428. If success goes into the head, that is the beginning of the fall. If success goes into the heart, that is the beginning of further rise.


1429. Trust me, If I have difference of views with my children, I don’t get upset but I wonder how they are able to think differently and I feel happy about it.


1430. Whenever I deal with the younger generation, I just think how I was when I was like them and how better they are now.

No comments :

Post a Comment