Monday, April 3, 2023

Random thoughts 1296 to 1310

 1296. The four words “I agree with you” will make the other person to shut up. Try it. If not, sue me.


1297. Old people suffer from hypothermia in cold weather and from hyperthermia in hot weather.


1298. On getting up early in the morning, we must resolve that we must do one good act today.


1299. When some people are not able to see the cows in the day light, how are they going to see the buffaloes in the night?


1300. Some people buy new cellphone for  higher storage capacity. To maintain the storage, I delete obsolete items on Facebook and WhatsApp etc.


1301. English is spoken by 1.5 billion people, Chinese Mandarin by 1.3 billion people, Spanish by 661 million people, Hindusthani (Hindi/Urdu) by 544 million people in the world.


1302. The pronoun ”You” is accusatory, causing hurt feelings and inflamed emotions. One/people (not you) should avoid using it.


1303. We must control our mind before it takes control of us.


1304. Since I am hearing impaired some people stopped talking to me. Do you know what I did? I stopped talking to them. Hahaha.


1305. Days have gone. If we are not in the good books of our daughter in law(s) surely, we will become a soup either veg or non-veg.


1306. It is surprising most of the people love and care for their children more than their parents.


1307. I am an Indian as far as seeing movies and listening to music are concerned. Language is not a barrier for me as long as I enjoy it.


1308. If a devotee is allowed to take either a statuette of Lord Ram made of stone or a  statuette of Ravan made of gold, which one will he take?


1309. A small dot can stop a long sentence, but a few more dots can give continuity to it. Amazing but true. Every ending has a beginning.


1310. When the going gets tough, even the tough gets deceived.





No comments :

Post a Comment