Monday, July 25, 2022

RANDOM THOUGHTS 1036 TO 1050

1036. You can give me anything only if I am willing to receive it including your ANGER. When I am not willing, how can you give me?

1037. Marriage is the agreement between a man and a woman wherein a man loses his bachelor's degree and a woman gains her master's degree.

1038. Many people do not know the difference between diarrhoea and dysentery. Diarrhoea is loose motion and dysentery is with blood&mucus.

1039.  He wanted to hang himself. He climbed on the stool. He removed his belt. But his trousers fell down. He did not know what to do.

1040. The gold price when my father was born was Rs.18 per10 grams. When I came Rs.62. When my son came Rs.1330. When my grandson came Rs.4400. OMG

1041. Breakfast before 10 am is the most important. Lunch before 2 pm should be 50% of BF. Dinner before 7 pm should be 50% off lunch.

1042. Which hen is preferable? 1. Our hen laying eggs in our yard. 2. Our hen laying eggs in the neighbour's yard. 3. The neighbour's hen laying eggs in our yard.

1043. Climate is the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period. Weather is the state of the atmosphere at a particular place and time as regards heat, cloudiness, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.

1044. At 35 it was about building our future, business and wealth and the stress that goes with it. At 65 we get to enjoy the moments.

1045. At 35, I was worried about everything. At 65, I focus on the positive. Avoid the negative. And I would not trade my happiness.

1046. At 35, I could not focus on spirituality. At 65, I have now all the time to meditate and focus on spiritual aspects and do yoga.

1047. At 35, I could not love my family. At 65, I now hang out a lot with my family and friends and rejoice in my time in their company.

1048. If you are 35, next time when you look at someone over 65, please do not feel sorry for them. They may be feeling sorry for you.

1049. A doctor is a person who holds your ills by giving you pills. He also kills you by giving you his bills making you write your Will.

1050. When we like a flower, we just pluck it from the plant and use it. When we love the flower, we daily water the plant to get more flowers. That is called life.

No comments :

Post a Comment