Saturday, January 29, 2022

CONVERSATION

Conversation between two or more people helps good communication. It develops good understanding and friendship. I believe in showing both respect and love. It is wonderful. Showing love without respect has no meaning.  

I follow certain rules when I converse with another person. If I make a statement, either he can accept it or deny it. If he accepts, there ends the conversation. A new topic may be opened. 

Even if he denies it also, the matter ends. There should be no further talk. Further talks will only lead to arguments, misunderstandings, and quarrels. I always appreciate that type of conversation.

Similarly, when another person makes a statement, I accept it gracefully if it is agreeable to me. Otherwise, I politely say I am unable to accept it. It is for the other person to leave the matter. If he does, it is fine. If he prefers to argue, then it hurts.

Another point to be noted is, when a person talks, the other person should patiently listen till the end. He should not interfere in the middle. That spoils the spirit of the conversation. I always listen to others patiently and I do not interfere. Also, I do not like any interference when I am talking.

Similarly, one should talk only about matters in which he is qualified or he has experience. If he has read or if he has heard elsewhere, he should openly admit it.

Talking about others, gossiping, discussing politics, religion, medicine, etc., giving unwanted advice, offering help without being asked for are some of the traits that one should avoid. This will lead to a cordial and peaceful relationship.

When you make a phone call, there may be three different situations, thanks to the service provider.

A. The person you are calling may answer your call. This is normal.

B. When the person does not answer your call, you get the information that “it is not reachable” or "the person you are calling is not answering the call". You may either call him again or he may call you back. If he fails to answer the call or return the call even after many attempts, it means he is avoiding you. He should be deleted from the contacts list.

C. When the call is busy, you get the information " the person you are calling is speaking to someone else" But he simultaneously gets a missed call advice. If the person does not call you back, he is purposely avoiding you. He should be permanently deleted from the contacts list. 

No comments :

Post a Comment