Sunday, January 2, 2022

BAGHAVAD GITA SIMPLIFIED.

The Bhagwad Gita is a life manual that answers the following questions.

1. Why am I here? 

I am here because of my past actions [karma]. My current actions decide my future karma.

2. Why do I suffer in life?

Suffering is caused by attachment to the external world because I mistakenly believe it is the source of my happiness.

3. How can I be happy?

By understanding my true nature and my relationship to God.

4. Who am I really?

I am not my body or mind. I am the eternal Atma, without birth or death.

5. Who is God?

God is the intelligent and material cause of the universe.

6. Where can I find God? 

God is everywhere, pervading the entire universe.

7. How do I reach God?

I just need to realize that God is in me and everyone else.

8. What should I do?

I should perform the right actions with the right attitude, without being attached to the results. 

No comments :

Post a Comment