Tuesday, June 25, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS 196 TO 210

196. A husband and wife are like two sides of a coin. If one is the head, the other is the tail. But who is what is only known to them.

.




197. In following a religion, One is a firm believer, doing rituals daily. One is just a believer, doing rituals occasionally. One is nonbeliever, without doing any rituals.


198. Since 2004, I have so far paid Rs.1,30,000 as medical insurance premium without claiming a pie. However, I am glad that someone has benefited.


199. Dear friends, please do not consider me as a passing cloud. I break my head daily to find a topic that is both informative and useful. It is a tough job.


200. My vision is very poor. I am unable to read or write. The doctor advised cataract surgery. I am scared even to cut my nails. What am I to do?


201. Of late, the hair on my forehead is noticeably receding. To divert the attention of others, I am growing beard and it works. How is the idea?


202. During a phone talk, if a person intervenes, he is ignored. But during a personal talk, if a phone intervenes, it is not ignored. 


203. What is the reason for chaining of drinking water tumblers in public places and mugs in the train toilets? Is it mistrust on the public?


204. Some people look at the canvas instead of the painting, look at the screen instead of the movie, look at the wrapper instead of the content.


205. Chess originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, it spread to Persia and then taken up by the Muslim world to Southern Europe.


206. In earlier years, the wife loves her husband but he loves his career. In later years, the husband loves his wife but she loves her children.


207. There are so many ways of showing a person's love for another. Anger is one among them. Many people do not understand it properly.


208. A MIL and DIL normally prepare coffee individually but not for the other. Is this due to individual space they enjoy or due to enmity?


209. I do not like you at heart, but I always talk in praise of you. I like you at heart but I always criticize you. Which one is better?


210. COUSIN: 1. a child of your uncle or aunt. This person can also be called your first cousin. 2. A child of the cousin of one of your parents is called a second cousin. 3. someone who is related to you through a brother, sister, uncle, or aunt of one of your parents is a distant cousin. 4. You may add brother or sister to denote the gender.

No comments :

Post a Comment