Thursday, January 21, 2016

OH, WHAT A COINCIDENCE !!!

Hi friends,

On Maha Shivarathri day. we pray to Lord Shiva and offer him boiled sweet potato mixed with jaggery and ghee and a sweet gravy made of moong dhal. For me, this day has another significance. On this day in 1997, my son-in-law's parents came to see my daughter for an alliance. 


His mother informed us that she was also seen by her husband on Maha Shivarathri day. That was a coincidence. Coincidence is defined as a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without any apparent casual connection. I wish to tell you such an occurrence in our two families.


1. In 1954, when I was just 9, I was studying in Victoria Memorial  Board High School [VMBHS], Periakulam in Madurai district in 4th or 5th standard.


2. At that time, I was not aware that a girl who was also studying in the same school, in the same standard but in a different class would become my sambandhi later in my life.


3. In 1997, after 43 years, that girl came to my house in Chennai alongwith her husband to see my daughter as an alliance for their son. Their marriage took place on Aug 1997.


4. I came to know later, that when their son was studying in SBOA school in Chennai, in 10th standard, our daughter was also studying in the same school in 4th standard.


5. Their son's birth star is Swathi and our son's birth star is also Swathi.


6. Their daughter's birth star is Magam and our daughter's birth star is also Magam.


7. Their son-in-law's birth star is Swathi and our son-in-law's birth star is also Swathi


8. Both their son and our son got married in the same month of August.


9. Their daughter's father-in-law's name is Mr. Hariharan and our son's father-in-law's name is also Mr. Hariharan.


10. They have two grandsons through their daughter and we also have two grandsons through our daughter.


11. They have one granddaughter and we also have one granddaughter.


DO YOU STILL CONSIDER THIS  COINCIDENCE?  GOD IS GREAT!









1 comment :