Wednesday, August 9, 2023

TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE.

Two weeks ago, a person very close to me died all of a sudden. I was talking to her regularly. Now I cannot talk to her anymore. Her sudden demise has just shattered me. I am reminded of the unpredictability of life and the fragile nature of our human journey.


Her passing made me rethink and reshuffle my priorities, which I believed were set in order. It made me question,

- What truly matters in this fleeting life?

- Are our daily pursuits blinding us from what's genuinely precious?


As I grieve the loss of a beloved person, I request each one of you to take a moment to think. To introspect. To assess your priorities. We often get wrapped up in chasing our goals missing out on precious moments with loved ones, neglect our health, or lose touch with our true selves.


Even though I used to talk to her every day, I still feel I have not expressed my love enough. So, make time for your loved ones now, express love today, and cherish every ticking second. 


No comments :

Post a Comment