Saturday, December 17, 2022

RANDOM THOUGHTS 1141 TO 1159

1141. Only when you are busy doing some work with your hands stained, a fly will come and sit on your nose to share some secrets.

1142. The Vedas state that anger turns into a blessing when it is done for the cause of ethics and morality, but tolerance may turn into a sin when it cannot safeguard ethics and morality.

1143. Whenever you go out of your place, everyone gets the doubt whether you have properly locked your main door or not. Why?

1144. Whatever complaint I make against my wife to my children will not carry any weight as they are always on her side.

1145. I am praying daily to have an early and peaceful death. My wife is praying daily that I should live long. To whom God will listen?

1146. Everyone has a personal life based on his karma, attitude, life situations, and his capabilities. It cannot be taken as a universal rule.

1147. On average, how many times do you refer to google every day to get your doubts clarified or to learn new things?

1148. I refer to google even for the slightest doubt like spelling. I wish I should not make any mistakes. On average, I refer about ten times daily.

1149. The Mind is like a monkey. It goes on jumping from one subject to another. To control it from going on the wrong paths, we must do good deeds.

1150. In those days, on the payday, the children used to prostrate before their parents and give their entire salary to them.

1151. Grammar means the rules of a language governing the sounds, words, sentences, and other elements, as well as their combination and interpretation.

1152. 46 years have gone since I started my life with Rs.50/. Duty, family, thriftiness, confidence, self-discipline and hard work are my soul mantras.

1153. Grammar is the foundation for any language. People who know grammar will insist on it. People who don’t know grammar will say it is not necessary.

1154. At the end of each year, one should assess financial improvement during the year. Only then he will know his progress in life.

1155. Only a question is to be answered by a yes or no but not a statement. A statement may be just listened to. If you follow, you will lead a happy life.

1156. People think if they are looking at their cellphone others will think that they are busy. Actually, I think they are wasting their precious time.

1157. Among the present male playback singers, I find Armaan Malik quite impressive. Who do you like the most?

1158. I may be grinding the same flour which I have already ground. If you are able to find it please ignore it. Please don’t bring it to the notice of others.

1159. When you cannot like what I give you, I cannot give what you like. 

No comments :

Post a Comment