Sunday, July 14, 2024

DO NOT MESS WITH SENIORS !!!

An old man goes to the bank, and gives a withdrawal cheque of Rs 1000/- to the young cashier at the counter.


Cashier: Sir, you should withdraw such a small amount from an ATM and do not waste my time.


Old man: What is your problem in giving me Rs. 1000/- in cash?


Cashier: Sorry sir, this is not possible. You either go to the ATM or increase the amount.


Old man: Okay, I want to withdraw the entire amount from my account.


The cashier checks the old man's account and tells him that the balance is Rs. 80,000. 


The old man tears the original cheque of Rs.1000/-, and writes a new cheque for Rs. 79,000 and gives it to the cashier.


When the cashier goes to take cash, he fills up the cash deposit slip.


The cashier comes back with cash and carefully counts Rs.79,000.


He gives it to the old man and says - "Sir, you count it before leaving the counter, so that there is no complaint later.


The old man took out two Rs. 500 notes from that pile, kept them in his purse and said -


"I trust you, son, I don't need to count. Now, here is the cash deposit slip, for Rs.78,000. Please Deposit it to my account. And also count the cash in my presence."


Cashier was unconscious...


Moral of the story: Don't mess with senior citizens especially if they are retired because they are no longer lions but one and a half lions.

No comments :

Post a Comment